Sunday, January 12, 2014

Why The Man Repeller Is My Spirit Animal

Happy Golden Globes Sunday guys!

I begin in this fashion (no pun intended) because I've been so busy watching the Golden Globes that I've delayed blogging up until this point and I needed you all to know that. Apology accepted. The truth is, if you read my blog, you were probably WAY too preoccupied with the Golden Globes yourselves. Or the Red Carpet (the only part that REALLY matters). So, stay tuned tomorrow for my own personal best-dressed list (as per tradition). It's going to be RAD.

On another note, I'd like to take a moment to marvel at the best work of literature I've ever read in the span of 3 hours as well as the best 29 bucks I've ever spent. The Man Repeller's new book. Other than discovering that Leandra Medine is my spirit animal, I also dug deep into the depths of my soul only to discover that I LOVE man repelling. From baggy sweatshirts to high-waisted denim and fluffy body-wear (overalls are next on my list), I've been man repelling all my life and I've grown to embrace it due to this magnificent piece of art work. For those of you who don't know her, check out Man Repeller here.

I won't spoil it for you, but this book taught me a few valuable life lessons:
Drop-crotch pants are THE SHIT
Never take your Hermes out drinking
Aunt Flow only believes in surprise visits
Always remember to take your socks off
AND your period panties are single-purpose underwear.

Happy Reading!

Bella




25 Days Until NYFW

No comments:

Post a Comment