Friday, January 24, 2014

#IconCity: Diane Kruger Class Monster

I have a confession to make. I only recognize Diane Kruger as a style icon. Today, I found out she's actually an actress. As a matter of fact, she played in Inglorious Bastards and I happen to have seen that movie. In my personal opinion, her fashion status surpasses her actor's status. I don't think she'd be pleased to hear that, but some compliments are bittersweet. Kruger is my definition of the Chanel woman, a chic and sophisticated beauty with just enough edge to satisfy Lagerfeld. What makes her an icon is that sometimes you love it and she's on every best-dressed list and sometimes, it's not your cup of beer. Generally speaking, she's almost ALWAYS on my list. And for that, she deserves to reign in IconCity alongside Victoria Beckham.

Here are some of her best looks:
LOOK 1
via www.fabsugar.com
Diane Kruger defines elegance in a white Carven top and red leather Vanessa Bruno skirt. I love the juxtaposition of the crop top with red hot leather. Somehow, as a composition this look perfectly chic.

LOOK 2
via focusstyle.com
Anyone who wears Balmain is a fashion icon in my book and Kruger is no exception. Can I buy this off you please?

LOOK 3
via stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com
Diane Kruger makes menswear look feminine and classy. That's my kind of woman. P.S It's Chanel. Obviously.

LOOK 4
via www.stylebistro.com
This woman can do no wrong. Looking breathtaking in this Jason Wu gown at the 2011 Met Gala, "Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty", she pulls off the Angelina leg better than Angie herself!

LOOK 5
via www.elle.com
Did I mention Diane Kruger is my favourite menswear to womenswear dresser of all time? She may be wearing a vest, but it has that classic charm only fit for a woman. This 3.1 Phillip Lim Tuxedo dress is definitely envy-worthy.

Choosing my favourite Diane Kruger looks was nearly impossible, but these are some of the ones that make the top of my list. In a battle between her and Beckham, well, let's just say I'd be raiding both their closets in a nano-second.

Toodles,

Bella




13 Days Until NYFW

No comments:

Post a Comment