Head to toe WHITE.
Reasons I'm afraid of this trend:
1) I'm clumsy
2) Fear of dirt stains immediately after purchase
3) Fear of lipstick
4) Fear of food stains
5) IT WILL GET DIRTY
6) Fear the stains cannot be removed
7) Fear of sitting somewhere repulsive
8) Fear of visible ailments
9) IT WILL GET DIRTY
10) IT WILL GET DIRTY
Essentially, it will get dirty (in case you couldn't read between the lines). White is the most terrifying non-colour of the rainbow. It may appear impeccable in photos, but in your mirror, you notice the tiny dirt stain on your knee that materialized after you accidentally kneeled on your wooden floors. Upon trying on that white blouse, you realized too late that you wore red lipstick that day (better go fetch a new one and let someone else buy my lipstick stained blouse!). SOMEONE wore self-tanner and you didn't notice it until it stared you in the face in your bedroom lighting. Oh, and then it started to rain (OOPS!).
So the question is: WHEN CAN YOU WEAR WHITE?
1) For a photo (Instawhite!)
2) Your wedding (hopefully).
3) Indoors (but remember not to sit down or kneel or touch ANYTHING)
4) School (but AVOID PENS at all costs)
5) A photoshoot (because we all do those on a regular basis)
OR if you want to live on the edge, go for it. After all, YOLO.