Tuesday, December 10, 2013

December 10th Is Officially Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Day and Don't You Forget It

Today is the day we've all been highly anticipating for 364 days. It's the day that we must mentally prepare ourselves for. It's the day we gather with all our friends, vowing to go on a health food diet and hit the gym. It's the only fashion show straight men everywhere take the time to watch, putting hockey on hold. You guessed it. It's the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.

Seeing as it hasn't yet happened and somehow, people are already talking about it on Twitter, I figured it merited that long introduction. I still remember little Bieber dancing with Ambrosio on the runway last year and Rihanna's earth-shattering "Diamonds" performance. This year, we've got Taylor Swift. Hopefully, her costume will compensate. Will she be singing "22"? Or "We Are Never Getting Back Together"? I don't quite see the relevance, but I suppose she is a tall blond and will therefore, fit in almost perfectly. And well, other people are probably performing, but everyone is so preoccupied with the T-Swift bomb that nobody is talking about them. 

Let me let you in on a little secret. I thought the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show already happened. As crazy as that sounds, considering it's almost impossible to miss all the hype surrounding the show, it was my reality several weeks ago. To be fair, I saw photos online and anyone could've gotten confused. However, I am now 100% prepared to watch my favourite Top Models as they strut down that runway like it's nobody's business. All I'm hoping is that there's live streaming because I don't have CBS. 

Toodles,

Bella

P.S In case you haven't read it yet, here is my article from last night: http://myfashionstatements.tumblr.com/post/69556385588/the-10-coats-you-need-if-you-live-in-canada

No comments:

Post a Comment