|via The Blond Salad|
HOWEVER, this phenomenon is NOT as simple to pull off as you may think. It takes a lot of effort to look effortless to the average passerby. You don't want to look like you've been living on the streets, do you? So how do you wear this look without appearing as though you haven't showered in 6 months? How do you make people believe you didn't try hard to look this cool? Here are a few tips:
1) If you decide to wear a pyjama suit, add some simple stilettos to give it a sophisticated touch.
2) Combine that wet hair look with a killer pair of sunglasses and a bold lipstick.
3) If you're going to wear Birkenstocks, try it with a sleek leather jacket and boyfriend jeans for an effortlessly cool biker chick vibe.
4) You don't need to brush your hair, but run your hands through it and flip it a few times for that messy sexy look.
5) Just look at Kate Moss and imitate. After all, imitation is the greatest form of flattery.