Friday, February 21, 2014

#IconCity: Well Done Jourdan Dunn

As promised, Jourdan Dunn is now a new resident of IconCity. One of the top models at London Fashion Week, a Burberry girl, and a woman with her own YouTube cooking show (Well Dunn With Jourdan Dunn), this girl is every woman I aspire to be. Her effortless boyish style and undeniable sex appeal make her a top contender for IconCity (and another woman I'd love to have at a dinner party, mostly because she can actually cook). This girl is unstoppable and happens to represent my two favourite affordable brands: H&M and TopShop. Every morning I get dressed thinking "what would Jourdan Dunn wear?" and follow suit. She may have gotten kicked out of a Dior Couture show for her larger than average bust, but that's also one of the reasons she and I can relate (not the Dior part). Dior's loss, am I right?

Now, shall we review?

LOOK 1
Jourdan Dunn basically invented sport-chic with her notorious jerseys. Let's not forgot those kick-ass stiletto heels.
via modamob.com
LOOK 2
Hello, Balmain. As per usual, one of my icons is caught wearing one of my favourite designers. Another reason I love Jourdan Dunn? I get to live vicariously through her Balmain.
via modamob.com
LOOK 3
This LBD is so beyond fabulous, there aren't enough words to describe it. If forgot to mention that black and gold is the best combination in my style book.
via modamob.com
LOOK 4
This black Calvin Klein jumpsuit is to die for. Just throw it on and you'll look like a model. It's that simple. Sort of.
via modamob.com
LOOK 5 
Because she wore TopShop at the Met Gala, she deserves an award. Did I mention I love this woman's style?
via pinterest.com
And that just about sums up Jourdan Dunn. Don't you just want to BE her?

Have A Good Weekend Lovelies!

Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment