Monday, September 8, 2014

The KardashaJenner Disease

Apparently, everyone has caught the bug and I'm not quite sure who started it. I'm thinking it was a sex tape, but that's just my hypothesis.

If you haven't been keeping up with the Kardashajenners, that's okay. Neither have I.

The only Kardashajenner that has caught my eye is Kendall, simply because she's prancing down those #NYFW runways like its nobody's business.

via ca.eonline.com
Is she a good model? Perhaps. Did she work her way up? Probably not. She does happen to be the most successful Kardashian of the bunch though, so kudos to her.

Is her name what got her famous? Probably.

But frankly, who cares? She's walking DVF, Tommy Hilfiger, and Donna Karan runways and laughing at us all while sipping cocktails with the designers themselves backstage.

Now here's the question of the day: why is everyone so obsessed with these darn Kardashians? Or better yet, how did they manage to cover every US Weekly and InTouch in sight? What's the deal, yo?

There are plenty of women with booty in the business who happen to have some talent to speak of (J.Lo) Sorry, Kim. Kanye makes you popular.

Kourtney's on the sidelines, which probably categorizes her as smartest Kardashajenner of the bunch. She also gets points for having a really cute kid.

Meanwhile, where's Khloe? I wouldn't know. I don't keep up.

Kylie is the underrated Jenner sister who probably leads the best life since she's least likely to be recognized on the street. Maybe she's just too cool for Kardashian. Her style is pretty awesome and she's a little edgier than Kendall, but unfortunately, she hasn't made it as big and that makes things a little awkward.

So, here's a question that's been plaguing all of our minds for every year Kardashian has been part of our vocabulary: what's up with all those K's? Is that how they got famous? Should I give all my children names that start with B? Is that the key to fame? Is that how I should choose my man?

Fashion Week has just begun and Kendall is the talk of the town. Perhaps if she weren't a Kardashajenner, I may have liked her more as a model. Maybe that makes me judgemental, but in the end, who isn't judgmental when it comes to these ladies? Or maybe I'm being too hash?

What do you think of Kendall's newfound model success? Perhaps they should change the name of their reality show to "Keeping Up With Kendall". Do you have the Kardashajenner disease or are you over it?

Ponder It,

XOXO,

Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment