Friday, September 5, 2014

#IconCity: Lizzy Caplan Is Underrated

September is a month of new beginnings, fresh starts, new pages, and other such variations of those words. It means that all our favourite fall primetime shows are about to return and we can only count down the days from here. As such, I've decided to start watching a new show in honour of the running September theme and I opted for Masters of Sex starring Lizzy Caplan (AKA Janice Ian). Like (nearly) everyone, I am a Mean Girls and I couldn't wait to see Lizzy Caplan in a brand new setting. As well, I've begun a trend of only watching shows that took place in a period other than my own, so this seemed like the perfect choice. After the first few episodes, I must admit that this show looks promising and I am eager to catch up with the rest of y'all. In honour of Lizzy, let's take a look at her best looks.

LOOK 1
Lizzy looks classy as ever in James Jeans high-waisted pants and a button down shirt a la androgynous. I'm loving the masculine-inspired fashion this season and this look screams "try me".
LOOK 2
Lizzy proves that she can look feminine as well in a maxi skirt with a touch of pink and striking cobalt blue shoes. Loving it.
via Harper's Bazaar
LOOK 3
Lizzy looks adorable and feminine in this Suno dress and I love her decision to combine it with these burgundy stilettos and clutch.
via Fab Sugar
LOOK 4
Lizzy Caplan stuns once again in a feminine multi-coloured Lisa Ho dress with bold yellow shoes.
via InStyle
LOOK 5
My favourite look, this elegant Reem Acra houndstooth getup is on my current wishlist. PS The shoes are Aldo (represent).
via InStyle
What do you think of Lizzy's looks? Which one is your favourite?

Ponder It,

XOXO

Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment