Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Are Ear Climbers The New Ear Cuff?

At the 2013 Met Gala, Punk: Chaos to Couture, celebrities like Sienna Miller and Cara Delevingne punked up their look by sporting some glamorous ear cuffs that pierced onto the street style scene faster than you could say bling.

Two years later, ear candy is the new arm candy and while ear cuffs are so 2014, ear climbers are stealing the show and slowly becoming the hottest jewelry trend to hit the ears of fashionistas.

My latest look is an ear cuff and climber combo from Joolz Bar a Bijoux and needless to say, it's my newest obsession. A cross between casual and chic, it caught my attention and from the moment we laid eyes on each other, my other earrings have been lying enviously in my jewelry box collecting dust.
A photo posted by Bella Anidjar (@fashnbella) on

While some of you may believe that a true badass pierces her ears just like she cuts up her own jeans, a real fashionista experiments with trends #forthesakeoffashion. In other words, my ear bling isn't motivated by rhyme or reason nor is it a symbol of my rebellion, but rather, a novel fashion piece with just enough attitude to refresh my spring look.

My Konnie Keyworth NY earcuff is available exclusively at Joolz Bar a Bijoux for a mere 29$ in yellow gold filled or rose gold filled.

My Konnie Keyworth NY ear climber is available exclusively at Joolz Bar a Bijoux for 79$ in yellow and white gold filled with a genuine white topaz.

Konnie Keyworth is a New York based goldsmith and jewelry designer who works with recycled, eco-friendly, precious metals and gemstones. She has recently collaborated with Joolz Bar a Bijoux located in Montreal at 4916 Sherbrooke St. Ouest and introduced minimalist, everyday joolz such as mine to Montreal's Joolistas.

So if you consider yourself a Montreal Joolista, you may have met your match.

XOXO,

Bella

1 comment: