Friday, August 22, 2014

#IconCity: When Bella and Bella Collide

I love Bella Thorne because we share a name. It cannot be denied that I don't really know anything about her other than the fact that she has amazing style and obviously, that we have the same name. Due to this embarrassing tidbit, I decided to do some research and here is what I discovered.

1) Her name is actually Annabella (so we don't actually share a name).
2) She's 5"8. I'm 5"1 (we clearly have NOTHING in common).
3) She played a young Taylor Townsend on The O.C once (I loved the O.C.)
4) She is a natural redhead (Mind. Blown.)
5) She sponsors a child in Kenya (she cares about people).

Based on the knowledge I acquired from IMDB, I've concluded that she deserves to be part of IconCity. Mazel Tov.

Here are some of her best looks.

LOOK 1
Yes, she is a Disney girl. So what? Does she not deserve to be an icon at such a young age? If anything, her early success is pretty iconic. Also, she knows that emerald green looks amaze on a ginger. 2 points.
via Teen Vogue
LOOK 2
Let's all take a lesson from Bella Thorne. Florals and neutrals look incredible together. This is essentially Adele's Valentino gone right. And the Pocahontas braid adds extra disney points. 3 points.
via outfitidentifier.com
LOOK 3
Somehow, Bella wears a crop top with cutouts and it looks perfectly classy. It's called "pairing it with a pencil skirt". Of course, this pastel hue looks perfect against her porcelain Irish skin. And add points for that bun, please. 4 points.
via Teen Vogue
LOOK 4
This is so cute. I'm Rachel Zoe dying for it. Palm trees are all the rage and this lady knows it. Besides, anything Fausto Puglisi gets points in my book. 5 points.
via stylevanity.com
LOOK 5
To some this may be a bit "whoa", but to me, that's an accomplishment. If you can wear head-to-toe prints and pull it off, kudos to you. Matching her hair to her outfit is genius and that messy bun is beyond.
via modamob.com
Holler if you think she deserves to be in IconCity. If not, that's fine too.

Ponder it,

XOXO,

Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment