Friday, November 7, 2014

#IconCity: Gwen Has Still Got It

When I was in my tween years, I thought Gwen Stefani's style was insane, but secretly wished I could pull it off myself. She would wear her signature red lip with a bra top and a blazer and I wanted to be her. Today, as a mother and wife, she's kept her funk with a chic twist and I'm even more obsessed with her style. Not only did she take Harajuku girls and make us all want to dress like them, but she also launched her own label, L.A.M.B (Love, Angel, Music, Baby), which defined cool. 

In honour of Gwen, let's look at some of my favourite looks.

LOOK 1
Who doesn't love a great jumpsuit? This look makes the cut because it takes the 90's denim trend to a whole other level. I also love fedoras, especially with a red lip and some dark sunnies.
via dailymail.co.uk
LOOK 2
Gwen goes nerd chic in geek specs, but keeps it hip with an oversized sweater and undone overalls. To give it some punch, she adds a gorgeous red handbag and some red strappy heels. Who else is digging this?
via whowhatwear.com
LOOK 3
Gwen takes school girl chic and makes it edgy with heavy shoulder pads and black booties. Let's not neglect to mention that retro do that completes this look.
via whowhatwear.com
LOOK 4
If Gwen and I have one thing in common it's our love for hats. Also, our love for capes. I'm dying for this outfit and I can only imagine the amazing matching jumpsuit that lies underneath.
via harperbazaar.com
LOOK 5
This recent Gwen look made me think of old Gwen and for that reason, it deserves to be number one. The jacket is bold and those shiny pants? I'm loving it.
via peoplestylewatch.com
What do you think of Gwen's style? Are you loving these looks as much as I am? Which is your favourite?

Ponder it,

XOXO,

Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment